Friday, June 15, 2012

W E L C O M E !!!


Hi! This the Dev Blog for my comic BARBARIC. I'm premiering the project at this weekend's 1st Annual Denver Comic Con with the grey-tone version of the 1st issue's cover. (which I'll post in the next day or so)

Barbaric is a 4 issue mini-series about a barbarian named Burlyn (nicknamed 'Burly'). I'll probably be posting the 'elevator pitch' jist of the story soon. (I know this is a dev blog, but this stuff still all needs to be presented in a way that doesn't totally pull the curtains open, right?)

The series is completely written and thumb-nailed and I'm now in the process of completing the final art. I anticipate being 'launch-ready' this winter.

I'll be posting peeks at the preliminary art here and the occasional final panel. I hope you enjoy!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment